The library has public computers with Internet access. This describes what we have and how to use them.
- There are 5 computers available for public internet use.
- They are located upstairs across from the circulation desk.
- software that is loaded on the computers: Windows 2000
- there are headphones for listening
- Time limits on usage: 2 hours per person per week
- computer sign up: reservations can be made 2 weeks in advance, in person or by phone
- all users are asked to sign an agreement.
- parental permission (signature in person) is required for those under 18.
- There is a charge of $0.10 per page for anything printed.
The Clarion Library's Internet Use Policy.